Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Indian had landed ... In his suite :)

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

Well I am finally on board my flight Sydney to Dubai yay.

It's just a completely different experience boarding a flight and walking past the economy line up.

I must admit I now have a certain appreciation of why people in first and business class walk past like they have a mission.

I always remembered standing in the economy line waiting to board the plane and seeing these snobby uptight rich people walking past me, I used to think to myself gawd they look crabby why are they crabby they don't have to sit next to a screaming baby for 14 hours.

But now I can honestly say they walk that bloody fast to avoid the exact stares I was giving them.

Anyways here are some early pics of first class I'll take more soon.

You'll be hearing from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment